Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron
- Reviews (0)
Price Comparison of Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron :-
- Buy from Amazon for Rs. 473/-
- Buy from Giftease for Rs. 475/-
- Buy from Flipkart for Rs. 460 + Rs. 100 Delivery Charges
- Buy from Ebay for Rs. 675/- (May Be Sold Out)
Features of Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron :-
- Instant heating
- Extra light weight
- Non-stick coated sole plate
- Swivel cord outlet
- Adjustable thermostatic control
- Thermal fuse
- Super clean surface finish
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 750 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Customer Service Number: 18001025963
Description of Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron :-
Lightweight, Easy to Clean and Energy-Efficient
Get well-ironed clothes to wear to those office presentations or just a casual outing with your friends using the Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron. This non stick soleplate iron has a super-clean surface finish that is pleasing to the eye and can be cleaned quite easily. What’s more, the lightweight design of the Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron is easy on your hands, helping you feel less fatigued when you’re done ironing your clothes. With an internal thermal fuse that cuts off power instead of allowing overheating, the Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron is the ideal power saver for Indian households.
Efficient Ironing of Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron
The Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron has been designed to help you iron easily while giving you professional-quality results. Thanks to its non-stick sole plate, the Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron does not stick to clothes, keeping them safe while you iron them. Plus, the Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron has an adjustable, quick heating thermostat that allows you to iron delicate fabrics easily and safely. With a 360 degree swivel cord that adds to your flexibility while ironing, the Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron is a great choice for everyday ironing at home.
- Brand: Bajaj
- Power Consumption: 230V
- Wattage: 750W
- Lightweight design
- Multiple thermostat levels for different fabrics
- Non-stick soleplate for added safety
- Super clean exteriors enable quick cleaning
- Thermal fuse shut off to prevent overheating
- Indicator light to know when iron is heated
- 360 degree swivel cord for better manoeuvrability
From the Manufacturer of Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron
The Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron is a portable, dry iron that has a very lightweight body. It heats up almost instantly, and helps to give you a smooth ironing experience that is unmatched. Its non-stick coated soleplate is a unique feature that makes ironing an almost effortless task. This soleplate is of great benefit as it prevents the fabric from burning, no matter how hot the iron might be. In most other cases, the iron overheats and this leads to the fabric getting burnt. However, the Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron is quite different as its non-stick coated soleplate prevents that from happening.
This iron is also easy to use, owing to the fact that it has a swivel cord, which is highly flexible and can be moved in both left and right directions. This is beneficial in reducing the pressure on your wrists and palms, particularly when you iron for long periods of time. It comes with thermostatic control that can be adjusted according to the fabric that you are ironing. Thicker fabrics can be ironed while using the iron at high temperatures, while delicate fabrics can be ironed after setting the thermostat to a very low temperature that is just enough to get tiny wrinkles out.
The super clean surface finish makes this iron look neat in its appearance, besides the fact that it is packed with lots of features that make it worth the money. It has an extra lift at the back, which makes ironing very easy.
It also comes with a thermal fuse that guarantees safety. Designed so as to be very easy to use, this iron is available only in black colour.
Product Features of Bajaj New Light Weight Dry Iron
- Comes with a thermal fuse with thermostatic control.
- Comes with a non-stick soleplate.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Has a swivel cord outlet.
- Has a maximum power consumption of 750 watts, requiring an operating voltage of 230 volts.