Bissell 1273K 1500W Easy Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Reviews (0)
Price Comparison of Bissell 1273K 1500W Easy Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner :-
Features of Bissell 1273K 1500W Easy Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner :-
- Bissell EasyVac is completely bagless, and is equipped with an easy empty dirt cup that allows for easy emptying when finished cleaning
- Compact size for all-round use
- Cyclonic action provides powerful suction for thorough cleaning
- No more bags to buy or change
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Dirt cup micro particle filter and foam filters help to capture more fine dust and particles
- All filters are washable and re-usable
- Air flow regulator on the flex hose to reduces suction power for cleaning delicate fabrics such as drapery
- Warranty: 1 years on product
- Power: 1500 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
Description of Bissell 1273K 1500W Easy Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner :-
Bissell is a 140 year old USA based company which is a leader in the floor care product segment in all major countries across the globe. Being highly innovative and competitive, it is the No. 1 brand in vacuum and carpet cleaning appliances in the world. It is available in more than 100 countries and now it is launched in India to make convenient the lives of Indian consumers with world class technology at affordable prices in the home cleaning segment.
From the Manufacturer
This incredible bagless vacuum cleaner has an extremely large dust capacity to ensure total home cleaning. The Easy Clean Canister Vacuum Cleaner comes with a useful crevice, upholstery and dusting tool to assist you with everyday cleaning. Its compact size makes vacuuming in small spaces simple and the extra long power cord gives you ample flexibility to clean far-reaching areas.
- Four stage filtration system
- Pre-motor & post-motor filters help to capture more fine dust & particles
- Micro Particle Filter and Screen Filter are washable and re-useable
- Features an air flow regulator on the flex hose to reduce suction for cleaning delicate fabrics such as drapery
- Superior cyclonic dirt separation with Post Motor HEPA media filter to maximize airflow and increase pick up
Its multi-cyclonic technology ensures that this vacuum never loses suction while cleaning. What’s even better is that it weighs less than 8 pounds which makes it extremely easy to transport from one place to another. It is able to get into those hard to clean areas where the dirt lingers.
This lightweight canister vacuum is designed to clean both bare floors as well as carpets. The carpet and bare floor brush allows it to clean both surfaces with ease. To make the cleaning process easier, this canister vacuum is enabled with the automatic cord rewind system.
This Easy clean has a 4-stage filter that captures 99% of the dust and allergens to make your home a cleaner place. The easy to empty dust cup allows you to empty the dust quickly and easily without creating a mess.
- Bagless Convenience: Cyclonic action and powerful suction provides thorough cleaning. Plus, no more bags to buy or change ? EVER
- Multi-Surface Cleaning: Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Three-Stage Filtration: Dirt cup filters and post-motor filter help to capture more fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and re-usable
- Includes: Easy Empty Dirt Cup, Combination Crevice Tool/Dusting Brush, Automatic Cord Rewind, Air Flow Regulator
How do I clean my whole home with the Easy Clean?
The EasyClean Bagless Canister vacuum is a convenient whole-home cleaning system. Its lightweight, compact design makes traveling up stairs with the floor brush easy, especially since the EasyClean has a carrying handle. You can also attach the extension wand or combination crevice tool/dusting brush to capture dirt and dust from your above-floor surfaces. Variable suction control means that you can turn the suction down and even clean fabrics like curtains.
What is the difference between an upright vacuum and a canister vacuum?
Canister vacuums are low to the ground vacuums that have a long hose with a wand on the end. As you clean through the hose and wand, you pull the canister unit behind you. Upright vacuums stand tall and have a handle, which is used to push the vacuum. When cleaning carpets, the debris is removed through the foot or base of the unit. Most uprights also have a hose and on-board tools, which are typically used for hard to reach places and when cleaning furniture.At one time, canisters were thought to be easier to use for cleaning hard to reach places and for cleaning a larger variety of floors surfaces.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
Cyclonic action and powerful suction provides thorough multi-surface cleaning.
Bagless convenience: No more bags to buy or change EVER!
Multi-surface cleaning: Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floor surfaces with the flip of a switch
Three-stage filtration: Dirt cup filters and a post-motor filter help to capture more fine dust and particles
Warranty & Service: All Bissell products come with a 1 year warranty.
Service Centre: M/s Serviceman. More than 250 service centers across India giving doorstep service to 9000 pin codes for all Bissell products purchased in India.
Toll Free no: 1800 224 484
Email: [email protected]