Kent Tap Guard Tap Purifier
- Reviews (0)
- Easy to use 3 mode water selection lever to provide a choice of purified water, unfiltered straight or unfiltered spray to suit your needs
- Easy availability of genuine filter cartridge and spare parts
- Long life membrane lasting upto 1500 Litre
- Provided with accessories to fit on various types of taps
- See through window, to check contamination build up and find out when it’s time to replace the cartridge
- Facility to backwash the membrane which increases the life of filter cartridge
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Includes: Water purifier, User manual, Warranty card and Service center details
- For any service related issues, please contact Kent service/Installation No. 9278912345
Need for Kent Tap Guard
Every morning when we brush our teeth or gargle or splash water on our face and eyes, we expose ourselves to countless bacteria and gems breeding in the overhead tanks. Thus without even realizing we start our day with a mouthful of bacteria, cyst and other impurities. The salad or fruits we eat too are mostly washed with infected water which puts our health to added risk.
The power of Kent UF Technology
Kent Tap Guard is based on twin purifier technology of granular activated carbon and advanced multi-layered hollow fiber UF membrane which traps even the most microscopic contaminants.
Kent Tap Guard Advantage
Kent Tap Guard is a result or years of research with Japanese collaboration.
Designed on a practical approach to science, it offers you years of trouble-free service. Its advantages include:
- High-grade granular activated carbon, a powerful de-chlorination gent, removes residual chlorine and the unpleasant odor from your tap water.
- Advanced multi layered hollow fiber UF membrane filter removes rust, bacteria, cyst, coliform bacilli, microorganisms and microscopic impurities from tap water.
- Long life membrane lasting up to 1500 liters (6months approx.).
- Facility to backwash the membrane which increases the life of filter cartridge.
- Easy availability of genuine spare parts and filter cartridge.
- See through window to check contaminants build-up and find out when it’s time to replace the filter cartridge.
- Provided with accessories to fit on various types of taps.
- Easy to use 3 mode water selection lever to provide a choice of – Purified water, Unfiltered Straight or Unfiltered Spray to suit your need.
- External Dimensions : 69mm (H) X 104mm (W) X 116mm (D)
- Casing Material : ABS engineering plastic
- Filter Materials : Granular Activated Carbon, Polysulfone Hollow Fiber UF Membrane
- Initial Filtration Flow Rate : 2.0 liters per minute at 100kPa
- Minimum Working Water Pressure : 70kPa
- Total Filtration Volume : 1500 liters
- Recommended Cartridge Use Duration : About 6 months if 8L are used per day (varies with water consumption, quality and pressure)
- Net Weight : 335 grams