Whirlpool Magicook Elite 20 Litre Convection Microwave Oven
- Reviews (0)
Price Comparison of Whirlpool Magicook Elite 20 Litre Convection Microwave Oven :-
Features of Whirlpool Magicook Elite 20 Litre Convection Microwave Oven :-
- 118 Auto cook menus
- 245mm turntable and 10 power levels
- LED display and multi-stage cooking
- Combi cooking, power levels and auto reheat
- Door Type: Side swing and Control Type: Feather touch membrane
- Cavity Type: Stainless steel
- Manual defrost, convection combi mode, grill combi mode
- Clock, pre heat/quick heat mode/start mode and quick defrost/defrost
- Warranty: 2 years on magnetron
- Power: Microwave output- 800 watts, Convention output- 2000 watts and Grill output – 1100 watts
- Includes: Grill Rack, Turntable, Turntable Support, Super Chef Starter Kit and User Manual
- Installation and demo: Free installation and demo will be provided by the brand for the microwave oven, for scheduling an installation/demo, please contact Whirlpool customer care toll free number 18002081800
Description of Whirlpool Magicook Elite 20 Litre Convection Microwave Oven :-
Cooking is made easy with this microwave oven from Whirlpool. The microwave oven has ten different power levels to make a variety of dishes 118 auto cook menus and an easy to read LED display.
From the Manufacturer
6 pre-programmed magic menus for quick meals at the touch of a button.
Auto Cook Menus
118 Auto Cook recipe Menus to delight your family.
Double Grill Mechanism
Micro – chip controlled quartz heater along with sheath heater for quick grilling and even browning.
245 mm Turntable
With 245 mm larger turntable, you can cook large quantity of food items, or reheat multiple food pots with ease in one go.
Now your Magicook microwave oven to 3 automatic cooking sequences.
You can now choose different combi cooking modes to cook your favourite dishes. You can choose microwave and convection mode, microwave and grill mode, grill and convection mode to cook the dish of your choice.