Digisol DG-HR1400 Wireless Broadband Home Router, 150Mbps
- Reviews (0)
Lowest Price Comparison of Digisol DG-HR1400 Wireless Broadband Home Router :-
Features and Description of Digisol DG-HR1400 Wireless Broadband Home Router :-
- IPv6 support
- Multiple wireless modes to select WLAN operation mode
- Multiple SSID support for multiple Wi-Fi networks
- WMM function enhances the multimedia experience on wireless
- Better Wi-Fi coverage using High gain Antenna (5dBi)
- WPS push button to setup secured Wi-Fi network quickly and easily
- Protect your LAN/WLAN network using firewall and DoS protection
Digisol 150Mbps Wireless Broadband Home Router provides a better wireless signal for your network than previous-generation IEEE802.11g technology. Upgrading your home network to IEEE802.11n wireless router provides an excellent solution for sharing an Internet resource and files such as video, music, and documents. DG-HR1400 use intelligent antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data which enables you to receive wireless signals faster at your home. Not only the IEEE802.11n technology extends your wireless range, it also works with previous generation IEEE802.11b/g wireless devices. The wireless router also includes QoS (Quality of Service) prioritization technology that analyzes and separates multiple data streams based on sensitivity to delay, enabling multiple applications to streamsmoothly across your network. It supports wireless 802.11b/g/n and the following security protocols: WEP, WPA, WPA2. Wireless router has Quick Setup Wizard quickly configures your new wireless router to get you up and running in minutes. Our setup wizard shows you step by step installation process to configure your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security. URL blocking for parental control and Up to 150Mbps wireless speed. Wireless broadband router supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), which simplifies wireless client setup procedures (using push button), so that even an inexperienced user can setup a secured wireless network. It supports robust security using WPA2-PSK with AES which enhances the security of wireless network to protect sensitive data from hackers. It also supports 64/128 bit WEP encryption which offers first level of security choice to home users to provide confidentiality of the wireless network.
From the Manufacturer
DG-HR1400 150Mbps 802.11n Wireless Broadband Home Router! DG-HR1400 is the best choice for Small office / Home office users, all computers and network devices can share a single xDSL / cable modem internet connection at high speed. Easy install procedures allow computer users to setup a network environment in very short time – within minutes, even inexperienced users. When the number of your computers and network-enabled devices grow, you can also expand the number of network slots by simply connecting a hub or switch, to extend the scope of your network. All computers and IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless-enabled network devices (including PDA, cellular phone, game console and more) can connect to this wireless router without additional cabling. With a compatible wireless card installed in your PC, you can transfer files up to 150Mbps (transfer data rate).
- High Internet Access throughput.
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps.
- Allows multiple users to share a single Internet line.
- Shares a single Cable or xDSL internet connection.
- Access private LAN servers from the internet.
- Four wired LAN ports (10/100M) and one WAN port (10/100M).
- Works with IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN devices.
- Supports DHCP (Server/Client) for easy IP-address setup.
- Supports multiple wireless modes like: AP, Client, Wireless Bridge and Universal Repeater.
- Advanced network and security features like: Special Applications, QoS, DMZ, Virtual Servers, Access Control, Firewall.
- Allows you to monitor the router’s status like: DHCP Client Log, System Log, Security Log and Device/Connection Status.
- Easy to use Web-based GUI for network configuration and management purposes.
- Remote management function allows configuration and upgrades from a remote computer (over the Internet).
- Provides Auto MDI / MDI-X function for all wired Ethernet ports.
The following system requirements are recommended
- Notebook or desktop computer with network adapter (wired/wireless)
- Internet connection, provided by xDSL or cable modem with a RJ-45 Ethernet port.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or above, Netscape Navigator 4.7 or above, Opera web browser, or Safari web browser).
- An available AC power socket (100 – 240V, 50/60Hz)