FOTONICA Mini Selfie Stick with AUX Cable – Multicolor
- Reviews (0)
Lowest Price Of FOTONICA Mini Selfie Stick with AUX Cable – Multicolor
- Buy From Snapdeal For Rs. 99
Description Of FOTONICA Mini Selfie Stick with AUX Cable – Multicolor
- Material: Stainless Steel & ABS Plastic
- See Instructions- Aux Cable compatible with iOS & Andriod 4.3+, for other versions, change phone settings or download camera 360 Ultimate App from Google Play Store
- Extendible Length: 97 cm Appox
- Foldable Length: 20 cm Approx
- Universal Attached Screw
- Non-Slip Foam Grip
- Compatible with all Android & Apple smartphones
Plug and play ready to use, no bluetooth, no charging, no wifi. Just plug it into the audio port of the phone and snap away.
No app required when using on iphone’s with iOS 6.0 And above
180 Degree ball head, fully adjustable and extendable upto 40 inches!
No need to connect bluetooth, plug into 3.5Mm earphone jack and click!
Universal phone holder suitable for multiple devices upto 3.5″ Width
Portable, lightweight, easy to carry and use. 1 Year limited warranty.
1. Compatible with iOS/android
2. Main material: stainless steel, plastic, silicon
3. Leg flex sections: 7
4. Extension length: 22 – 99.5 Cms / 8 – 40 inch
5. Holder size : 5.5 – 9 Cm / 2.15 – 3.5 Inch
6. Maximum load capacity : 500 gms
7. Weight :150 gms
8. Port : 3.5Mm stereo microphone jack wire
Compatible for android and iOS.
Compatible system: iphone ios5.0, Samsung andriod 4.2, Suitable for iphone 6 iphone 6 plus 5 5s 4s 4 samsung galaxy s4 note 4 3 2. DOES NOT Work with select Lava & Micromax Make Phones.
Camera 360 app may be required on android
Not compatible with moto
Warranty : 1 year limited warranty on any manufacturing defects.
In the box : 1 x selfie monopod, 1 x selfie monopod, instruction manual
Steps for Connecting AUX Cable
- For Android Versions less than 4.3
On smartphones having Android version less than 4.3, Bluetooth remote control is not configured to click photos using the side volume buttons. You will have to make changes in your phone settings to be able to use the selfie stick with Bluetooth remote. Alternatively, you can install Camera 360 Ultimate App from Google Play to be able to use the Bluetooth Remote with your device.
Following are the steps that need to be followed for creating optimum settings on your smartphone to make the Bluetooth Remote successfully function with your mobile:
Step 1: Open Camera Application on your Smartphone
Step 2: Tap on the Gear/Settings Icon
Step 3: Click on the Volume Key
Step 4: Choose Volume Key as ‘Camera Key’ to click pictures