IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (23SC3, Silver)
- Reviews (0)
Lowest Price Of IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (23SC3, Silver)
- Buy From Flipkart For Rs. 8490
Description Of IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (23SC3, Silver)
- Power: 900 W | Capacity: 23 L
- Power Levels: 10 | Display Type: LED
- Starter Kit Included
- Control: Touch Key Pad (Membrane)
- Deodrizer | Child Lock | Auto Cook Menu
Why waste a lot of time preparing lunch or dinner, when you can speed up the process by investing in this convection microwave oven from IFB. It is designed with a host of convenient cooking features such as Multi-stage Cooking, Combination Cooking, Keep Warm, and ten Auto Cook Menus to make your life a lot easier. Features such as Steam Clean and Deodorize ensures that you don’t have to spend a lot of time cleaning up after you are done cooking as well.
- Demo is provided free of cost. After delivery of your Microwave Oven, you will receive a ticket number via message. Post that, you will receive a call from the brand authorized service engineer to schedule a mutually convenient time to provide demo at your doorstep. The demo is usually done within 2 Business days of delivery of your Microwave Oven. Kindly contact us on1800 208 9898FREEfor any further queries.
- 1 Year Product Warranty & 3 Years on Magnetron
Covered in Warranty
- Parts & Labour: Covered under Warranty against any Defect arising out of Faulty or Defective Material or Workmanship.
Not Covered in Warranty
- Parts: Main Door/Door Plastic, The warranty does not cover accessories external to the product, The product is not used according to the instructions given in the instruction manual, Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the set, Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine, Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service centre or purchaser’s residence.