Lenovo Zuk Z1
- Reviews (0)
Lowest Price Comparison of Lenovo Zuk Z1 :-
- Buy from Amazon for Rs. 12,499/-
Features and Description of Lenovo Zuk Z1 :-
- 13MP Sony IMX 214, 1.12 µm-pixel primary camera with Optical image stabilization, dual LED flash and 8MP front facing camera, FPC1155 fingerprint sensor with 360-degree finger detection
- 5.5-inch (13.97 centimeters) IPS multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401 ppi pixel density, 1500:1 contrast, 450 nits brightness and 100% NTSC high color saturation
- Cyanogen 12.1 (Android v5.1.1 Lollipop) operating system with 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) quad core processor, 578MHz Adreno 330 3D GPU, 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and Dual nano SIM dual standby (4G + 4G)
- 4100mAh Non-removable lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 48 hours. Supports 2A fast charging with full charge within 2.5 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
A new system update is available for Lenovo Zuk Z1. This update improves the overall stability and performance of the device. To install, please connect your Zuk Z1 to the internet and follow the following steps – Settings -> About Phone -> System Updates
From the Manufacturer
Cyanogen OS: Customization
Browse and install user created themes from the themes app. Use Theme chooser to mix and match and make Z1 truly unique.
Cyanogen OS: Security
Take Control of your data & privacy with features like Privacy Guard, Pin Scramble, Protected Apps and Blocked caller list.
CM: Enhanced Experience
With CM OS – your core experience of audio, email and calling will be better. Everyday apps have been reimagined with the user experience in mind.
Z1 comes with 5.5” 1080p PureView Display capable of exhibiting 100% NTSC Color gamut. It’s a bright screen with 450 Nits brightness and high 1500:1 contrast ratio.
Z1 captures amazing photos thanks to 13MP IMX214 Sensor with Optical Image Stabilizing Camera. The Qualcomm double ISP ensures superior image processing.
The ZUK Z1 adopts Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz processor to guarantee powerful and stable performance. Its 3GB LPDDR3 RAM seamlessly handles multiple tasks with efficiency.
We believe that hand-held device ought to have comfortable feeling for long time operation. ZUK Z1 has been designed with a precision transition between metal frame and glass display. The attention to details make the it one of the most comfortable devices to hold not matter one hand or two hand operation.
High Capacity Battery:
The ZUK Z1 is equipped with a 4,100 mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery. The battery adopts a novel trapezoidal structure to make clever use the internal space, enabling huge capacity yet kept the phone slim. The Z1 supports 2A fast charging, fully recharging within 2.5 hours.
The ZUK Z1 phone also comes with 64GB storage as standard, enable to archive more photos, music and videos.
USB Type C:
Z1 uses latest USB 3.0 Type-C interface. Data transmission speed is 10 times of traditional USB 2.0. Connect as you want without differenciating up and down.
Global Mode Bands:
The ZUK Z1 supports Dual 4G SIM standby, and switch automatically depends on the network condition. It supports all 4G Bands in India.
Finger Print Reader:
The ZUK Z1 comes with the latest fingerprint sensor technology – FPC’s touch fingerprint sensor FPC1155. The sensor supports 360-degree finger detection capability and provides ultra fast response time.